Thursday 6 December 2012

Cacharel SS13 Ready-to-Wear

Image source
Today I'll be looking at something a little more summery; after all, it is the first week of summer here in Sydney! Be ready for some bright, fresh colours, romantic undertones and FAB sunnies...

Fave backstage shot
I love a retro, front tie that doesn't reveal too much!
Watercolour dress.
O what a flouncy, flouncy hem!
I am in love with the two panels over the shoulder and bust.
Plus, a perfect fabric choice that gives off a glow and glimmers with
light and shade.
Light and airy white dress.
Perhaps would have preferred it sleeveless...
I really do adore a good watercolour print.
Just the way it spills, darker shades here and lighter shades there.
A close up and my favourite buttons.
This is really playful/fun (ahem the sheer skirt and loud knicker-shorts).
The first of two fab summer shirt-dresses with an adorable,
buttoned-up collar.
This second one is more of a coat-dress but it too seems perfect for
hotter weather. 
An amazing strapless maxi. Gorgeous.
Anais!! in funky, translucent glasses which I love.
Oh and on a side note, the fr
inge: messy but trimmed, kinda cute. 
Wish I could try bangs but my hair is just too adsfgkl (frizzy, dry) haha :)
Image source: stylebistro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment